Concrete Floor Repairs:
G E Scothorne (Contracts) Ltd provide varied types of repairs to concrete floors. The methods we use are tried & tested and have proven results. Repairs at temperature and “out of hours” to ensure we keep you moving.
1. Large area of damaged floor to repair at temperature.
2. Area to be worked in is taped off.
3. Once the damaged area is saw cut and the floor removed. The area is prepared for repair.
4. The specialised product for at temperature repairs is mixed by qualified members of our team.
5 & 6. Final preparation of the area is carried out including the installation of steel reinforcement, bars & insulation.
7 & 8. Product is laid and finished.
- Cold Store Flooring – supply & installation
- Cold Store Flooring Repairs – down to minus 25 usable within 1 hour of being laid.
- Blast Freezer Floors
- Brush Finish Concrete – Outdoor service yards e.t.c.
- Power Float finished floors to suit any need
- Coloured preparation area (various colours available depending on the concrete supplier available in the area)
- Dry Shake Toppings
- Free Standing Kerbs
- Concrete protection kerbs formed & cast
- Ramps, plinths & steps
- Stainless Steel drains supplied & fitted
- Floors laid to falls
- Heater Mat Screeds
- Mobile Racking Floors
- Rail Pads
- Saw cutting & jointing
- Excavation of old floors
National & Independent Concrete Suppliers are used to obtain the most appropriate mix for the type of contract we are undertaking.
- Tarmac Ltd
- Hanson Aggregates
- Brett Concrete
The steel reinforcement used is manufactured to BS4483 from cold reduced wire which complies to BS4482.
Types of standard reinforcement
|Standard Sizes (4.8 x 2.4)|
|Ref||Mesh Size Nominal Pitch of Wires||Wire Sizes||Cross Sectional Area per metre width||Nominal Weight per m² (kg)||Sheets per tonne (approx.)||Sheet Weight (kg)||Sheets per bundle||Sq Metres per Tonne|
|Main (mm)||Cross (mm)||Main (mm)||Cross (mm)||Main (mm)||Cross (mm)|
Aqua Cure Sealant from Permaban
- Cures, partially seals, dust-proofs and hardens in one operation.
- An alternative to solvent-based curing, sealing and hardening agents.
- Single rapid-spray application – easy to apply.
- Quick drying.
- Floor can be laid, cured and hardened in a single site visit.
- Enables easier floor cleaning prior to building hand-over.
- Can be applied on top of coloured and dry-shake toppings.
- Can be used as an anti-carbonation coating.
- Supplied as a ready-to-use liquid.